There are more and more traffic accidents involving pedestrians, because they do not pay attention to the cars, and the reason is, their eyes are glued to their cell phones.
Using a mobile phone or writing messages while walking down the street is a problem faced by many cities in Asia, Europe and America. In some cities, a campaign is launched to draw attention to the so-called smart-phone zombies. They represent a danger to themselves and others.
Well what are the chances of this happening, running into a bear and getting a mini heart attack then running away like crazy, well if you asked me before this video I would’ve said rather small, but after watching this I’m not so sure.
And this is the perfect example of what I mentioned at the beginning of this post, you should always be aware of your surroundings and pay attention to where you are going and not just to your phone, cause bears can appear out of nowhere, they know you are guilty!
Also here are some fun facts about bears:
- Bears have an excellent sense of smell, better than dogs or possibly any other mammal.
- A group of bears is called a sloth.
- The original word for “bear” has been lost. Medieval people thought that saying the ferocious animal’s name would summon it, so they used a euphemism that meant “the brown one” (“bear”).
- A grizzly bear has to eat almost 20,000 calories a day.
- Male bears are called “boars” and female bears are called “sows.”
- Bears are typically solitary animals, with the exception of courting individuals and mothers with their young.
Not to stall any longer, 🙂 here is the anticipated video: