Pregnancy is a period full of questions, doubts and worries even for those women who are having their second or third pregnancy, especially for the newcomer expectant mothers.
The most important thing is that during the “sweet anticipation,” you think about yourself and your health at the same time as you think about your baby.
Nine months of pregnancy is a wonderful period that brings various changes, especially in the physical and mental state of the future mother.
First, look for as much information about the changes that await you. We advise you that you talk to your doctor, mom, girlfriends and other women and hear their stories about pregnancy and birth.
You should also:
- Eat a healthy and balanced meal – get enough dairy products, fruits and vegetables daily.
- Drink plenty of water, up to 3 liters a day.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine and smoking because it is proven that they can influence the child’s development.
- Be physically active, you will feel good and also your baby. If you were physically active before pregnancy, check with your health care provider what exercises you can continue to do during your pregnancy. If you have not been active, now is the time to start with a slow walk, swimming or pilates for pregnant women.
- Stretch every night before bed, as this may prevent leg cramps that often occur during the pregnancy.
- And most importantly, try to bring stress to the lowest possible level and use techniques for its reduction, such as slow, deep breathing and relaxation of different muscle groups.
Oh and here are some funny answers about pregnancy, they are sure to make you laugh and brighten up your day! 🙂