These are some ingenious designs to solve everyday problems, without any kind of fancy budget or oversight from a workplace safety committee. And look how well they work!
24. That hood isn’t going anywhere.
23. Portable toilet, now with a pool noodle for your comfort.
22. Wouldn’t be a houseboat without satellite TV.
21. He should really approach Folgers about some advertising revenue.
20. Quite possibly the best use of a Geo Metro ever.
19. That crane operator has some skills!
But don’t try this at home. Please, for the love of all that is good and right in the world, do not try this at home.
18. He might be up the creek, but he wouldn’t be caught without a paddle.
17. You almost have to admire them for getting the car up there in the first place. Almost.
16. Probably even less fun than it looks.
15. On that rare occasion that a redneck gets a bottle of wine, chances are he’ll have to make his own corkscrew.
14. And why not a mobile fire pit too?
13. A mobile home needs a mobile deck!
12. Everybody loves a swim-up bar!
11. It might catch dreams, but I don’t want to know what it does with them.
10. A limo built for redneck prom.
9. A genuine five-speed riding mower.
8. Works for dessert too.
7. Roasting hot dogs one at a time is for chumps.
6. Who needs ADT?
5. The Redneck Iron Chef?
4. Gitten ‘er done!
3. A door is a door….
2. Rotisserie cooking at its finest.
1. Actually a pretty sweet pontoon boat.
Main image via reddit / mangletron